The Tecom Challenger security system offers powerful and sophisticated electronic monitoring of your business around the clock.
- Fully backwards compatible with Challenger V8 peripherals
- Challenger10 panel stores 10,000 events
- Programmable via LCD keypad arming stations or via Interlogix security management software
- Arming and disarming can be automated to occur at particular times, days and/or when particular events occur in a system
- Defined holidays can span multiple days, and can be repeated annually
- Intelligent onboard power supply where the panel’s power usage can be checked via LCD keypad
- Multiple internal areas can be linked to a perimeter area to control your site’s entry/exit procedures
- Simplified cabling to avoid the use of earth wires to Communications Earth Terminals (CETs)
- Auto resettable fuse protection for LANs, auxiliary power and siren as well as internal protection for mains power supply
- Flash upgradable firmware
Challenger10 is an advanced security solution designed for the commercial and corporate sector and is the perfect solution for the security requirements of banks, retail outlets, educational facilities and more.
Challenger10 is a modular system which can be scaled for almost any application, from small to large commercial installations. With thousands of programmable options, Challenger10 has been designed to meet any security and access requirement and can be tailored to your own security policies.
Designed and built with the latest technology for superior access control and integrated networking, Challenger10 is the result of significant research and development,
built on the successful foundations of Challenger V8 and its peripherals.
With 99 areas, Challenger10 can be partitioned with no loss of performance, whether you are using one or all 99 areas, which is due to the onboard 32-bit micro processor.
Tailor your own solution by using the many configuration options to suit your site’s requirements. Your system can be customised to individually arm areas by time and location, which gives you incredible flexibility to protect people and assets.
Challenger10 has been designed heavily around corporate network requirements. An integrated onboard Ethernet port allows remote reporting and management of your system on a Local or Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN).
Power efficiency and protection are a key feature with the onboard management system. This ensures that the Challenger10 battery is constantly charged and your current and voltage can be monitored via an LCD keypad.
Whilst maintaining backwards compatibility to legacy V8 peripherals, Challenger10 gives you the ability to upgrade your current Challenger system, allowing more benefits than ever before. Existing Challenger sites can benefit from significantly reduced installation times when upgrading from a V8 to the feature rich Challenger10 panel, saving you time and money. The onboard USB port and Tecom Firmware Loader application make firmware updates easy.
Multiple communication paths operate various reporting formats and give you the ability to communicate to multiple control rooms and software packages simultaneously. The communication paths can filter by areas, events and time.
This, along with many other features, makes Challenger10 the best solution for your security needs.